Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Chart Control
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - [SOLVED]Does ReportControl and Chart can coexist?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

[SOLVED]Does ReportControl and Chart can coexist?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocoralan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [SOLVED]Does ReportControl and Chart can coexist?
    Posted: 13 September 2011 at 5:21am
Hi, I found that in the stdafx.h file of all examples, the following line is included, I can not confirm that whether the ReportControl can coexist with Chart or not.

#define _XTP_EXCLUDE_REPORTCONTROL

Anybody can tell me? In my project, there are report control and chart, but when open the chart dialog(3D pie), the program crashed and I found it crashed in the line 221 of XTPChartControl.cpp (function OnPaint).

if (!m_pDrawThread)
{
    m_pDrawThread = (CXTPChartDrawThread*)AfxBeginThread(RUNTIME_CLASS(CXTPChartDrawThread),
                            THREAD_PRIORITY_LOWEST, 0, CREATE_SUSPENDED, NULL);
    m_pDrawThread->m_pControl = this;      ---> m_pDrawThread is NULL
    m_pDrawThread->ResumeThread();
}

ocoralan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocoralan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:28am
It's my program fault, I had adjusted the stack allocations to 16MB, so when I open the 3D chart dialog, the program crashes, I adjust the stack to 6MB, It's OK.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic