Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxpro2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help
    Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:56am
I need to insert a "splitter." What object would you suggest to use? or should I put the objects into a container? Thanks!
Xander75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:45am
Hi,

You should use the DockingPane control to add splitter functionality to your application. But first I would suggest you add your ReportControls & TabContols to PictureBox containers then attach these to the DockingPanes using the PictureBox.hWnd.
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) v15.3.1
Platform: Windows 7 64-bit (SP1) Professional Edition
Languages: C#.Net using Visual Studio 2012 & Visual Basic 6.0 (SP6)
foxpro2000 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxpro2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:39pm
Thanks for the help. You can have a small example with your programming language of how to put the "reportcontrols" in the "picturebox" and then in "DockingPanes" so I can know where to start.
Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:43am

Hi,

Place the pictureboxes (3) onto the form and add ReportControl to picturebox1, Tabcontrol to picturebox2 and ReportControl to picturebox3 to create exact layout as your image in topmost post.

1. You have to put the controls (RC & Tab) inside picturebox in order to get it to work properly
  2. Create the panes:
    •  Me.wndDockingPane.Options.HideClient = True     
       Dim newPane As XtremeDockingPane.Pane
       Set newPane = wndDockingPane.CreatePane(1, 100, 100, DockLeftOf, Nothing)
             newPane.Title = "Pane on the left"
       Set newPane = wndDockingPane.CreatePane(2, 100, 100, DockRightOf, Nothing)
             newPane.Title = "Pane on the right"
       Set newPane = wndDockingPane.CreatePane(3, 100, 100, DockBottomOf, Me.wndDockingPane.FindPane(2))
             newPane.Title = "Pane at the bottom"
  3. Attach pictureboxes to panes:
    • Private Sub wndDockingPane_AttachPane(ByVal Item As XtremeDockingPane.IPane)
          Select Case Item.ID
              Case 1
                  Item.Handle = Picture1.hWnd 
              Case 2
                  Item.Handle = Picture2.hWnd
              Case 3
                  Item.Handle = Picture3.hWnd
          End Select
      End Sub
  4. Resize controls inside pictureboxes
    • Private Sub Picture1_Resize()
          Me.ReportControl1.Move 0, 0, Me.Picture1.ScaleWidth, Me.Picture1.ScaleHeight
      End Sub
    • Private Sub Picture2_Resize()
          Me.Tabcontrol.Move 0, 0, Me.Picture2.ScaleWidth, Me.Picture2.ScaleHeight
      End Sub
    • Private Sub Picture3_Resize()
          Me.ReportControl2.Move 0, 0, Me.Picture3.ScaleWidth, Me.Picture3.ScaleHeight
      End Sub

That's it , good luck Wink

btw, it's great you share your Calendar DEMO for other  Visual FoxPro users, maybe CJ can add them to the Samples... It's always easier to have something to start with, right?

Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 15.0.2
Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 2
Language: Visual Basic 6.0

Zero replies is not an option....
Xander75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:49am
Thanks for helping out here Aaron, I am not back in the office for two weeks so foxpro would have a long wait.
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) v15.3.1
Platform: Windows 7 64-bit (SP1) Professional Edition
Languages: C#.Net using Visual Studio 2012 & Visual Basic 6.0 (SP6)
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxpro2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:14pm
Thanks I will try to translate it into Visual FoxPro.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxpro2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2011 at 3:46am
How do I attach the "DockPanel" to "Ribbon Bar" and make sure you are putting it in the "Form"?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic