Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Suite Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Release date for calendar controls?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zonga00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Release date for calendar controls?
    Posted: 23 February 2005 at 7:19am

Hi,

can you give me a release date for the calendar controls? They have been promised for mid of February. I sent you an email but didn't get an answer.

Thank you,

Michael

Boyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2005 at 8:14am

They were originally promised in mid-February, and then I think they revised it to end of February when 9.60 didn't come out as planned.  Considering they are planning a 9.60.1 hotfix release very soon, I wouldn't expect that 10.0 will be out before the end of the month (otherwise, they'd just put all the fixes in 10.0).

This, of course, is just my opinion, but I wouldn't expect to see 10.0 until late March or early April.  Considering the number of delays on the 9.60 release, you'll probably have a hard time getting anyone at Codejock to quote you a release date.

Zonga00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zonga00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2005 at 9:11am

Hi Boyd,

yes, I think, you are right. When I first saw the controls in late november 2004 I wrote an email to codejock sales because I saw the the calendar controls were announced. The sales department wrote back again on the same day and promised a release date for mid-January. We bought the controls and the main reason to do this was the promised ability of the calendar controls. The problem is that our old control from dbi-tech does not support german weeknumbers and Codejock promised me that they will support this (in Germany the first calendar week of the year must be a week with four weekdays - I hate that).

I am a little bit disappointed about the behavior of Codejock. I am sure that many developers are interested in getting release date so that they can plan with their customers.

Michael

gshawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gshawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2005 at 10:16am

When I called CodeJock last week I was told that if testing goes well, the next release would be some time at the end of March. Take this with a grain of salt...

Zonga00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zonga00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 3:32am

Hi,

I received an answer from Codejock. They said that they will release the calendar controls at the end of March.

Greetings from Krefeld/Germany

Michael

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 11:47am
Hello all, 

Xtreme Calendar Control v9.70 Release Candidate 1 (Calendar and DatePicker Controls) is now available via download at http://beta.codejock.com/.

Only customers who have a registered license for Xtreme Suite or Xtreme Toolkit Pro are eligible for participation.

If you are interested in becomming a beta tester for Codejock products please register [link] online with our beta site.

Enjoy

Edited by SuperMario
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic