Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Codejock ocx's

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Codejock ocx's
    Posted: 02 May 2011 at 3:23pm
hey there, I am building a lua wrap for taskdialogs where the user included the ocx in to the project and the lua plugin will load it, this works but I am having some problems like the properties I can show a dialog with buttons exstanded window but also I have another problem

the version I tested on was a older version do I have to call it like codejock.(control).10.0.0

or can I just call it codejock.control without the version number?

problem is that all the example are for C++,C# or .net I use a program called AMS and I seen a few people using your ocx in the past so I thought this would be a great plugin for the program.

A few problems I have is I can't find any strong details on the properties given by the SuiteCtrls.OCX 
without this I am unable to right a huck for lua well ams as good as it should

thing i do have are

WindowTitle, MainInstructionText, ContentText,ExpandedInformationText,
FooterText, DialogWidth, VerificationText, ExpandedControlText, CollapsedControlText,
EnableHyperlinks, AllowCancellation, RelativePosition, RtlLayout ExpandedByDefault,
ExpandFooterArea, EnableCommandLinks, DefaultButton, DefaultRadioButton,
VerifyCheckState, EnableCallbackTimer, CommonButtons, MessageBoxStyle,
MainIcon, FooterIcon, ProgressBarPos, ShowCommandLinkIcons, ProgressBarStyle,
InputBoxText, EnableMarkup,

But many of these I don't really know what they are doing and I am having problem with what is the custom Icon properties, also when EnableMarkup is on and I add the link it brakes the makeup is there a new link for makeup I am using 13x but I hope to support all codejock but its not easy I am finding it really hard finding any white paper on this matter.

When the plugin is made will be happy to post it here so any help would be great I am lost as I can't find anything on these matter, I making this for everyone as I am board I would take on freeware or opensource but like I said many people are using this so enabling the programming platform I use to use this better would also help codejock sell more :) well I hope it does lol

Thanks for any help guys
Rex.
Lua dev
sim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:10am
Also is there away to use a custom icon without the ImageManager, I really confused in how to use this in my platform I know that the OCX users Image handles not image file paths but just wondering if there is away around this?

Rex
Lua dev
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic