Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Property Grid
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PropertyGrid not going well with SkinFramework

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ross_t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PropertyGrid not going well with SkinFramework
    Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:37am
Hello All,

I'm currently work on a project for one of my clients and using CodeJock PropertyGrid control in it. I'm using the Skin Framework to apply skin to the application (Office 2007 style) and here I'm facing a strange problem; require your valuable help. The Property Grid Category Captions lose their font color when Skin is applied. As a result, the overall Property Grid looks very ugly. 

Anyway I've set Office 2003 theme for the Grid which looks pretty close to the Office 2007 style of Skin Framework. It will be ideal if Property Grid works hand-in-hand with Skin Framework, but if that's difficult to achieve then skipping Property Grid from Skin Framework's skinning process will work for me. I tried "ExcludeModule" and "RemoveWindow" of Skin Framework but no luck. Please advise.

Is there any way that I can make Property Grid to work well with Skin Framework? Please help me to resolve this issue.

Waiting for your valuable reply...

Cheers,

Ross.
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:41am
Use Resource theme (Office 2007) of PropertyGrid, it will look best wit Office2007 Skin.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic