Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Shortcut Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Missing Outlook 2007 Shortcut Bar Features

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reims_rep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing Outlook 2007 Shortcut Bar Features
    Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:32am
I am happier with the new feature of CJ's shortcutbar such that it can be displayed as collapsed whenever it's width is set to 480 or less. However, there are a few features i'm looking for which are missing (or maybe am not aware of how to implement).

1. I want to implement in my application a To-Do bar as with Outlook 2007. With the current Shortcut Caption control, the expand/collapse arrow only points to the left. (a) This arrow direction is not logical if I intend to collapse the shortcut bar on the right side of it's container form as in Outlook 2007.

2. The orientation of the text/caption on the CJ Shortcutbar Control, if in it's collapsed state is approriate only if one intends to collapse it on the left side of it's container form.

3. There is no way to change the text/caption displayed on the CJ Shortcutbar Control when it is displayed as collapsed.

4. Is there a way to implement multiple sections and formats and content in the CJ Shortcutbar Control when it is displayed as collapsed.

See the attached image for a visual explanation of the 4 above items.

uploads/6620/CJ_Shortcut_Bar.png
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic