Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Chart Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ChartPro 14.1.0 OCX registration failed?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aguerens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ChartPro 14.1.0 OCX registration failed?
    Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:35am

I am trying to deploy an MS-Access 2003 app that has ChartPro 14.1.0 ActiveX in several forms.

It looks like the OCX registration is not working for me when installing on a user's machine.

I tried regserv32 (path\file) following help.file directions (eventually including the .lic file for the test) but I still have to go to the References to add the library manually.

Conclusion: it works in the development machine, but doesn't work when launched from a regserv32-registered machine.

Any additional suggestion I could use?

Thanks in advance,
Alec

Win XP SP3, MS-Access 2003, ChartPro 14.1.0 ActiveX

Alec
jpbro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:10am
Try copying gdiplus.dll to the same folder as the Chart OCX and then register the OCX with regsvr32 (you don't need to register gdiplus.dll). It might also work if gdiplus.dll is in the Windows\System32 folder.

You can gdiplus.dll from here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyId=6A63AB9C-DF12-4D41-933C-BE590FEAA05A&displaylang=en
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 16.2.6
Platform: Windows XP - SP3

Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic