Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Beginners Question MDI

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TobiasWeltner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beginners Question MDI
    Posted: 09 February 2005 at 8:05am

I may be just too stupid but can't figure this out:

I created a MDI app with child docs. Only the MDI main form uses CommandBars and Docking Control.

When I create a pane, it is docked to the mainapp covering the entire right side up to the title bar.

I'd like it to be almost this way except I want the docking panel to stay in the client area and not go all the way up to the title bar. Did I express this right?

To be more precise:

when I use VB's own menus, things are ok. As soon as I use codejock menu bars, they move around when I for example dock a panel at the top side. I want to use codejock menus and I want them to stay where they are when the user docks things around...

Any suggestions greatly appreciated...

Edited by TobiasWeltner
tobi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 11:29am

Hi Tobias,

Try right-clicking on the DockingPane control on your form and selecting "send-to-back"    

TobiasWeltner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TobiasWeltner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 12:31pm
 thanx!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic