Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > XAML Snippets
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

XAML Image from code

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: XAML Image from code
    Posted: 10 August 2010 at 2:56pm

I'm trying to load an image that is contained in a zip archive without unpacking it to a temporary location. I can load the image programmatically, does anyone know if there's a way i can set the Image Source to a bitmap/ole handle at run-time.

<Image Width="64" Height="64" Source="file://C:\Research\Images\Png\Explorer.png"/>  really this will be in a zip archive
jpbro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2010 at 2:14pm
I haven't tried it, but if you are using the MarkupLabel control to display your XAML, take a look at the .Icons.AddBitmap and .Icons.AddIcon methods. They accept a handle parameter, and a Command number for the icon. Then in the source attribute of your XAML, use the Command number of the icon that you added instead of file://...

Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 16.2.6
Platform: Windows XP - SP3

Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6

markr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:25am
See the markup sample project. It uses XTPImageManager() to load images and assign them an ID. You can then reference that ID in your markup.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic