Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLatest version of ComandBars to work with VC6?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Latest version of ComandBars to work with VC6?
    Posted: 20 July 2010 at 5:30pm
I am currently using version 11 of commandbars, specificaly CommandBars1122vcud.dll.  
Is there a later version that can be used with Visual Studio 6.0? 

I downloaded version 13 evaluation copy. i.e. ToolkitProEval.MFC.v13.4.0.zip

That package seems to only include the Lib/dlls for VC9.

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2010 at 2:58pm
yes, it works with VC6
BobT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2010 at 3:55pm

The evaluation download for version 13 installs ToolkitProEval1340vc90UD.dll.

It appears that ToolkitProEval1340vc90UD.dll has a dependency on the MFC version 9 libraries(MFC90UD.DLL and MSVCR90D.DLL), not version VC6. 

Also, all of the samples in the evaluation download include .sln and .vcproj files.  If it supports VC6, then the samples should have .dsp and .dsw files.

I would like to test the latest version of CodeJock CommandBars with my VC6 solution as we are having issues running/debugging the CodeJock version 11 libraries under Windows 7.

Perhaps the evaulation download only supports VC9???   If you know the link to download an evaluation copy of version 13 of codejock that is compatible with VC6, please post it. 

Thanks in advance.
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2010 at 4:07pm
You need to specify VC6 in the installer, then it will download vc60 dll and dsw samples
BobT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2010 at 4:18pm
Ok, I see it now under Custom Install.  Thanks for your help
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic