Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can't open <XTToolkitPro.h>

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eousi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't open <XTToolkitPro.h>
    Posted: 31 March 2010 at 9:46pm
Hi, I use VC++ 2005 and Xtreme ToolkitPro 2008(12.0.0). I include XTToolkitPro.h in stdafx.h, but the compiler tells me that "can't open file: XTToolkitPro.h". How to solve this problem? Thanks!
lfoster View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfoster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 8:18am
Have you tried adding the location of the XtremeToolkit source to the VC++ Directories?

Go Tools->Options and click VC++ Directories. Then show directories for include files and add your path to the XTP source?
ABuenger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABuenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by eousi eousi wrote:

Hi, I use VC++ 2005 and Xtreme ToolkitPro 2008(12.0.0). I include XTToolkitPro.h in stdafx.h, but the compiler tells me that "can't open file: XTToolkitPro.h". How to solve this problem? Thanks!

You might want to look for a different job.

Codejock support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic