Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Error C2766: Explicit specialization

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Narsil487 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error C2766: Explicit specialization
    Posted: 25 March 2010 at 9:21am
My office just switched to Visual Studio 2008 on Windows 7.

This is the first time anyone has tried creating an application using Codejock's Toolkit Pro since the switch. I created a blank MFC application and inserted the line "#include 'XTToolkitPro.h'"

Then I tried building the application. It immediately breaks (before linking) with the following error:

"c:\developmentlibraries\codejock software\mfc\xtreme toolkitpro v11.2.2\source\common\xtpmacros.h(316) : error C2766: explicit specialization; 'UINT HashKey<ARG_KEY>(ARG_KEY)' has already been defined 1> with 1> [ 1> ARG_KEY=UINT 1> > 1> c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afxtempl.h(160) : see previous definition of 'HashKey' 1>Automatically linking with ToolkitPro1122vc90D.dll"

Since I encountered this issue, I have uninstalled and reinstalled my version of Codejock (11.2.2), tested the application with Shared Dlls and Static Dlls, and tried creating another blank application on another machine. Nothing seems to help. I have not found any help on any forums (especially the Codejock ones).

If anyone could help me resolve this issue that would be great, thanks!

Ryan McKinney
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic