Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > MarkupLabel Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MarkupScrollViewer object thumb position

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MarkupScrollViewer object thumb position
    Posted: 06 March 2010 at 2:55pm
Hi I'm trying to move the MarkupScrollViewer thumb to the bottom of a vertical scroll bar. To do this, I've tried setting the VerticalOffset property to the highest long value in Vb6 (&H7FFFFFFF), but then the content disappears (even if the vertical scrollbar is disable because scrolling isn't needed to fit the child content).

After some experimenting, I've discovered that anything greater than &H7FFFFFFF-MarkupLabel Height in Pixels will cause the content to disappear. &H7FFFFFFF was a bad enough hack/magic number, but &H7FFFFFFF-Me.MarkupLabel1.Height/Screen.TwipsPerPixelY is a bit much! ;)

Any chance that we can have any or all of the following:

1) VerticalScrollToMax and HorizontalScrollToMax methods (to move the thumb to the max possible value)
2) VerticalMax and HorizontalMax properties (to get the max possible value for the thumbs)
3) ScrollIntoView(MarkupObject) - This should attempt to scroll a whole object into view - if it is too large to fit horizontally, then the left edge should scroll into view, and if it is too large to fit vertically, then the top edge should scroll into view.

Thanks.
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 16.2.6
Platform: Windows XP - SP3

Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic