Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Skin Framework
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SkinFramework disappearing bug?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilodewij Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SkinFramework disappearing bug?
    Posted: 21 January 2010 at 9:56am
Hi,

I've been playing around with SkinFramework and it seems to work nicely for VB6.

In .net2.0 I do have an issue. I don't know if my program setup is wrong or not, but this is the situation.

I have one windows form named Template. Form1 and Form2 inherit the settings of the Template form. In the Template form I have configured the settings for SkinFramework. On form1 I have a button which opens form2.

When I run the program, form1 opens with the correct skin. When I click my button, form2 opens with the correct skin.

Now, when I close form2, the skin applied by the SkinFramework disappears from all open forms and I have the default System skin.

Now I am wondering, if my setup is correct. Can I define SkinFramework on a template form for use by other forms, or do I configure SkinFramework on every form present in my solution? Or, is there a third solution?

This is the code used in the constructor of the Template form (the control is put on the form with the designer):

public Template()
{         
    InitializeComponent();           

string skinFolder = System.IO.Path.GetDirectoryName(Application.ExecutablePath) + "\\Office2007.cjstyles";
    axSkinFramework.LoadSkin(skinFolder, "NormalAqua.ini");
    axSkinFramework.ApplyWindow(this.Handle.ToInt32());   
}
Product: Xtreme SkinFramework Bundle ActiveX 2009 (13.2.1)
Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 3
Language: VB6.0/.Net2.0 (VS2008)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic