Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

XTFlatTabView Compile Error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwhagen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: XTFlatTabView Compile Error
    Posted: 15 May 2003 at 2:49pm

When compiling the 3.00 library under the ALL Projects, I am receiving this error:

--------------------Configuration: FlatTabView - Win32 Unicode Debug--------------------
Compiling...
TestScrollView.cpp
D:\Codejock Software\Xtreme Toolkit\Samples\FlatTabView\TestScrollView.cpp(67) : error C2664: 'void __cdecl CString::Format(const unsigned short *,...)' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'char [21]' to 'const unsigned short *'
        Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
Error executing cl.exe.

All Projects - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

The line at fault is:

strTemp.Format( "nPosX: %d nPosY: %d", nPosX , nPosY );

and changing it to

strTemp.Format(_T("nPosX: %d nPosY: %d"), nPosX, nPosY);

Allows it to compile.

kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2003 at 10:23am

Hello,

This problem has been corrected and a new version of the Xtreme Toolkit v3.1 has just been posted and is ready for download.

Cheers,
Codejock Support

jwhagen View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwhagen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2003 at 11:46am

Can you tell us how to find the updated files to download? I've looked everywhere but where they are  and haven't found them. I went to the store, logged in and checked my invoice. Only shows the original invoice.

Thanks.

kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2003 at 11:53am
on the invoice you will see a download link toward the bottom, this link has the updated download.
jwhagen View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwhagen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2003 at 12:05pm

Ok, I downloaded it, thanks. It wasn't clear that was how I am supposed to obtain the updated files. One more question for you regarding this process... The invoce says there are X number of downloads remaining. What happens when there are updates to download? Does this number decrement, we hit zero, then what?

Thanks!

kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2003 at 2:32pm

each time a new product is released this count will be reset to 3, so you will always be able to download the latest releases

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic