FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Task Panel enhancements

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Task Panel enhancements
    Posted: 20 January 2005 at 8:14am
GroupExpanded and GroupExpanding event are added.

pstack, have you tied changing the item, group, and control inner and outter margins?  Look at the toolbox sample for an example of this.
pstack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pstack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2005 at 12:34am

I agree.  I wanted to place a grid control in a task panel group.  I had to place the control on a Frame control.  My current issue is that the grid control is sized relative to the frame control not the available area on the screen.

Will the next version be able to resolve this problem?  When is it due to be released?

Is there a workaround in the meantime so that I can resize the frame control according to the space available?

Thanks,

Pat

Edited by pstack
Maui View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 5:18am

And a TaskPanel_ItemMoving(currentgroup, currentindex, togroup,toindex,cancel) event.
Or something similar.

Cheers

Jonathan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 12:42am

Hi,

Could we please get the following enhancements to the task panel:

At the moment it is difficult to respond to a task panel group being expanded or contracted by the user.  An event that fires when the user expands or contracts a group and a reference to that group would be nice.

Resize events - would it be possible to make the control more aware of resizing events.  I'm really looking for it either to automatically resize other controls (eg: picture boxes) that are contained as TaskGroup items, or alternatively provide an easy way for me to control the size of contained controls in relation to the size of the TaskGroup or TaskGroupItem they are contained in.  Something like a TaskPanelGroup_Resize(TaskPanelGroup As TaskPanelGroup) event? 

There seems to be a bug with the TaskPanelGroups.Move method.  It accepts a TaskPanelGroupItem object as the first parameter.  Should this parameter not be a TaskPanelGroup object.  Please don't break the compatibility when you fix this .

Thanks in advance

Jonathan

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic