Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOLVED: Printing Problem in Week or Month View

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfgang_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLVED: Printing Problem in Week or Month View
    Posted: 13 November 2009 at 7:55am
Hi Everybody!

As this is my first post, I'd like to introduce myself:
My name is Wolfgang and I work for a software company in the southwest of Germany.

At the moment, I'm integrating the Xtreme Calendar ActiveX Control v13.2 into an existing VB6 application under Windows 7. This works just fine, except for one detail:

When I try to print the calendar, I get the desired result (Preview and Printout), when the calendar is in DayView. If the calendar is set to any other view type, I get the expected preview, but no actual printout on the printer. I can catch a brief glimpse of a popup window saying "printing calendar on [printer] ...", but - unlike the dayview case or any other successful print job - no confirmation from the printer icon in the system tray that the document was sent.

Since I can print the day view i suppose the general printer setup should be OK and my question is: are there any viewtype-specific settings that can cause this behaviour or has anyone else encountered and solved this problem?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Wolfgang 
mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 6:11pm
Fixed - you was the first one who really try it in paper mode....
Wolfgang_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfgang_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 9:58am
Thank you, Mark!

It works now, as far as I can see.
mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2009 at 11:59pm
So please add SOLVED to your original post topic....
SSlastan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSlastan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2009 at 6:21am
Hi,
I have got the last version of CodeJock Calendar component (13.2.1) and this problem with printing is in this version too :(
The link above with patch is not longer accessible.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Slavo
mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2009 at 9:24am
skiman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 12:27pm

Hi,

Is this a limited version in time? I need this change for printing the calendar, but I have to be sure this version won't stop working after some time.

Regards,

Chris.

ABO Service
mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 12:29pm
It will work till end of Dec, we are going to release 13.2.2 soon
McKloony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McKloony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2009 at 3:19am
When do you launch the new final release? For ReportControl you have also placed a beta release cause the are som big bugs in release 13.2.0!
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) 16.2.5

Platform: XP / Windows 7

Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6
mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2009 at 10:46am
McKloony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McKloony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2009 at 4:30am

Today comes an error message, that the Beta Release has  expired. Do you release 13.2.2 final this weekend?

Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) 16.2.5

Platform: XP / Windows 7

Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6
mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2009 at 5:40pm
Wolfgang_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfgang_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2009 at 2:35am

Hello,

I experience the problem of the "Expired Beta Version" Mesage, too.

Since we integrated the Calendar Control into our Code, this makes part of our software inoperable.
I urgently need an unlimited version of the Control where the printig problem is fixed!

Nervously waiting,

Wolfgang_R
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 1:59pm
If you need an unlocked beta version you can write to support as long as your subscription is current and will also be when the new version comes out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic