Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

When is 9.52 due?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vitaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: When is 9.52 due?
    Posted: 17 December 2004 at 9:41am

I've done evaluation of your professional toolkit, found a few issues, that were perhaps addressed during the last month (hopefully). I'm looking to buy a version with all those issues sorted. So, when can I buy the version next after 9.51?

Cheers!

Edited by Vitaly
Vitaly View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vitaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 5:30am

Was the question that much complicated though? (No answer in 4 days)

Boyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 7:21am
You're not the only one.  I've seen this question asked over and over with no response. 
Vitaly View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vitaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 12:00pm

Now there goes your proclaimed support... , where first you charge the earth,...

msamocha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msamocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 2:36am

Hi,

Did u guys try to contact Codejock via Email and not through this forum? Maybe you'll get a better answer to your questions there... 

zaksoft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaksoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 3:47am

I didn't write anything 'cause I think support can write on it's own.... but since it seem everyone is insterested (like me) in 'upcoming' contents...

I wrote on dicember, 2 and on same day the answer:

Hello Davide,

Thank you for your question.

The next version is scheduled for release in January.  The calendard control will be included in this version.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hope this help,  this guys are very prompt to answer related to any other support sites.
VS2008 SP1 - VS2010 SP1 - VS2012 - MFC MBCS Statically linked
XTP 15.3.1 Static Link
---------------------------------------------------------
Davide Zaccanti - ZakSoft - www.zaksoft.com
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2005 at 9:47am

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in posting a response. The next release will be scheduled for the end of January. If you require immediate assistance please contact support directly via email support@codejock.com. This will generate a support ticket and we can get a response to you much sooner. We do try to monitor the forums frequently but direct emails do take priority.

Kind regards,
Kirk Stowell
Technical Support

philippe5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philippe5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2005 at 9:47am

I had the same answer. These guyes are good and fast to answer. The support is good too, my advice, get a one year maintenance warranty. It's worth it because there are frequent new releases and the code is awesome.

Philippe

Vitaly View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vitaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2005 at 9:42am

Sounds nice. But how do i know you're not on their payroll for spreading the word?

Kidding

I'll get one with one year warranty just as 9.52 is released, i.e. in January, as promised.

Cheers!

Edited by Vitaly
Kappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2005 at 11:06am
I also can vouch for CodeJock's support.  It is fantastic.  I have talked to Kirk several times on the phone and have emailed them multiple times also.  I have always been happy with the response speed and quality.
Fisher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2005 at 12:24pm
I requested immediate support last year (in december) but still didn't get any response..
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2005 at 1:08pm

Hello Everyone!

Yes the next version 9.6 will be ready by the end of January. We are going to be releasing v10 in mid February that will contain many new enhancements such as Outlook style date picker and appointment calendar control as well as a Visual Studio style syntax color editor...many good things are in the works.

If any of you have support questions and need immediate assistance please send them directly to support@codejock.com. The forum is a good place for developers to meet and and ask questions but support questions should be sent directly to support to ensure an immediate response.

Kind regards,
Kirk Stowell
Technical Support

Kite View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 8:53am
Today is January, 31 and where is version 9.6? :)
Boyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 11:19am
The day isn't over yet
Kite View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 11:58am
I was written my message in 16:53 my time :) After I was sent it I have seen that it was 8:53 at Codejock
Boyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2005 at 7:09am
It's now Febuary 1st everywhere in the world... where's version 9.6?
dlord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dlord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2005 at 9:25am
I called the office and it sounds like there is a delay.
Boyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2005 at 10:03am
Did they give any indicatation of when they thought it might be available?
dlord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dlord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2005 at 10:24am

She stated there are two releases scheduled.

First is a maintenance release due mid February.

Second is a new features release (date picker & more) set for late February.

Please keep in mind this is second-hand info.

Boyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2005 at 11:16am

Originally posted by Support Support wrote:

Yes the next version 9.6 will be ready by the end of January. We are going to be releasing v10 in mid February that will contain many new enhancements ...

So I guess this means that 9.6 is now mid-February and 10.0 is end of February.

Can someone at Codejock please comment on this?  I think most of us have been holding our breath waiting for all the bug fixes in 9.6, and many have probably been trying to schedule releases of our own software around this update.

Ark42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ark42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2005 at 11:49am

This happens at every release. Just stop waiting for it and use the current version until the next one is out. Its ready when its ready, and it might not be ready mid-february either. You want it to be buggy now or polished later?
For the official releases, polished later is what I would want.  It would be really cool if people on the yearly maintance plans could get read-only acceess to their CVS though ;)

Boyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2005 at 2:13pm

Originally posted by Ark42 Ark42 wrote:

You want it to be buggy now or polished later?

I don't want it to be buggy now, and I certainly hope they stabilize it before it's released.  If it's not stable, it's because of the new functionality they've added.  The bug fixes shouldn't have created a more buggy build of the controls.

I love getting new features, but I also want the existing features to work as expected.  My point is that we shouldn't have to wait 4 months for the numerous bug fixes to 9.51 (last release was mid-October).  There should have been a maintenance release by now that addressed the existing bugs.  I'm looking forward to the new features, but it's unfortunate that we have to live with the existing bugs until the new features arrive.

gshawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gshawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2005 at 3:03pm

I agree 100% with Boyd. A 4 month timespan between updates is OK for certain types of software, but *not* for software development tools. The suite becomes such an integral part of any application that implements it; any bugs in the suite are bugs in our own software. When our customers come across XtremeSuite-related bugs, it reflects poorly (and directly) on our business.

My other gripe with this is that if version 9.6 really has been pushed back to February, there has been no mention of this delay until the last minute. I find this unacceptable. There are at least 2 threads in these forums that mention a January 31 release date. As Boyd also mentioned, I'm sure there are many such as myself who scheduled releases of our own software around this update.

ICBM View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICBM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2005 at 5:45pm

I find codejock utterly hopeless about keeping their paying customers informed about anything. Including how to use their libraries. How hard would it be for them to have a page on here showing:

* Next version due date
* A list of fixes
* A list of new features

There's no way of identifying existing bugs. They don't publicly acknowledge that they have fixed anything (unless it's mentioned in this forum). I mean, they could at least have an RSS feed with some of this stuff.

Ark42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ark42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2005 at 5:52pm

I guess http://www.codejock.com/products/suite/release_notes.htm isn't good enough for you?

Honestly, they should keep us informated about whats going on, but they shouldn't have to make up a date in the first place only to miss it later on.  They could do a better job about posting more here, but its not going to make new versions come out faster anyways.

Unless they don't use CVS or something like it, I think they really should give paying customers a way to get the code for bugfixes sooner.  Sometimes I have received private emails or such with changes to apply a fix, but more often its just waiting for the next version, which can be quite some time unfortunately.

I'm not sure what an RSS feed would help with. Really, just access to the latest codebase with the understanding that CVS code doesn't always compile or work right.
Let us grab out the patches if we want to though.

dlord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dlord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2005 at 6:15pm

Well, I am also in a holding pattern on releasing my product. It is disappointing that many of the issues I’ve reported have been responded to with ‘it has been fixed and will be included in the next release’. So the solution exist but not for the customers.

I would ask that the maintenance release be immediate. Any tidying up (or polishing, (as some call it)) can be done with the features release that follows.  

Until then, count me with a black eye also…

ICBM View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICBM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2005 at 2:16am

> I guess http://www.codejock.com/products/suite/release_notes.htm isn't good enough for you?

That only tells me the fixes in the current release. It does not tell me about bugs they know about in that release that they have already fixed and that will be in the next release. So I get to find them the hard way.

Boyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2005 at 7:11am
Good point, ICBM.  It's always disappointing to find a bug and spend hours isolating the issue to Codejock (and not your code) just to find out that it's a known issue that's already been addressed in a future release.
Ark42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ark42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2005 at 11:32am

Like I said though, read-only CVS access for paying customers would be nice.  Typically people put whatsnew.txt in CVS just like any other source file too.

zaksoft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaksoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2005 at 12:24pm

1) Staying up-to-da with interface is important

2) Having bug-free program is more important

3) Fixing bugs is more then put a few lines of code and test if the function now works as aspected for the user reporting a problem, involves regression test to ensure that every related calls continue working

If you agree with this 3 points I dont understand the needs of a CVS (or dayly snapshoot)repository. This kind of feature are important if you are working into the project, if you are part of the team. I pay a subscription 'cause I want THEM to work and relase the software, I dont have time to correct their bugs or investigate why a problem occour. Sharing work on progress is wonderful in an open source, non in a commercial app. My customers ask working version, not beta, I do the same. We have to take care of our code, CodeJock of the library, we pay subscription for this (I hope). We already have many nightmare with releasing and checking our code, of course interface is a big part of today program so cheking a relelase involves also this aspect and we must re-check also used part of the library, but if we start changing every 1..2 month the interface we are always doing testing.. and manuals... (I hate manuals more the tests, and also CJ guys seems to have same idea, just see their documentation)

At this point I have to say I dont really understand releasing 2 version in 15 days...

If 9.60 is a bug-(semi)-free version is welcome, with few modification, we can insert, make test and release this code waiting for the new 10.0 (and for the 10.01 as usual for everyone), I think to be one of the first to ask the time frame for calendar and outlook control, but inserting theese requires code update (maybe upgrades), check, regression test, manual updates and so on... I think that the upgrade policies of CJ is quite good, maybe some monthly hot-fix are welcome...

So I'm waiting (as anyone else) new incredible feature that can inprove our apps, but I'm more concerned with the stability of the library.

thanxs for your patient and understanding for my english.

Davide

VS2008 SP1 - VS2010 SP1 - VS2012 - MFC MBCS Statically linked
XTP 15.3.1 Static Link
---------------------------------------------------------
Davide Zaccanti - ZakSoft - www.zaksoft.com
Boyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2005 at 1:00pm

Originally posted by Ark42 Ark42 wrote:

read-only CVS access for paying customers would be nice.

Keep in mind that this only benefits MFC customers, not ActiveX customers who don't have access to source code.  ActiveX customers could read release notes for information about bug fixes, but would still have to wait several months for the bug fixes to be compiled and distributed.

thodgson View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thodgson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2005 at 1:41pm

First of all, everyone take a deep breath.

Second, you are all developers.  How many times has your project date slipped?  Cut them some slack, would ya?!

Third, most companies don't post release dates.  When a date is given, it should be taken with a grain of salt.

Forth, you are working with constantly updated code - it is bound to break once in a while.  No, it's not your fault that it doesn't work.   Codejock should fix it.  If you need a workaround, log a support case - it's the fastest way. 

Overall, one must think of Codejock as a team of developers on YOUR team.  They are working for you and with you and are only human.  Give them a break!

Vitaly View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vitaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2005 at 5:41am

Still, I feel it really awkward to buy 9.51 now when 9.60 is overdue; and found unfixed so far issues in 9.51 aren’t inspiring. This delays our development, and every next promise for tomorrow becomes more irritating.

Please release 9.60 as soon as you can.

Flamer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2005 at 2:04am

Hi,

I have some good news. I received the following answer on  my message (send via Contact Support):

We have been very busy getting new product releases ready. We are scheduled to release the long awated v9.60 this weekend. After that we will be releasing v10 which will include several new features such as an appointment calendar and date picker control. This version should be ready by ther first week in March, sorry about the delays and we appreciate everone's patience.

Kind regards,
Kirk Stowell

P.S. I appreciate your offer to post a message on the forums, please feel free to pass this information along, thanks!

Boyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2005 at 7:15am
Thanks for the feedback, Flamer!  Let's hope v9.60 comes out this weekend
gshawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gshawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2005 at 9:14am
Thanks for the heads up! Looking forward to 9.60.
dlord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dlord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2005 at 8:02pm

The following is the response I received when I asked support -

The next version for the Xtreme Suite will be released by Monday, February 14th. This will include bug fixes and updated documentation.

kaitwo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaitwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 3:50pm
Well, it's Monday, February 14th...
thodgson View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thodgson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 3:54pm

Originally posted by kaitwo kaitwo wrote:

Well, it's Monday, February 14th...

You're right! 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

...I almost forgot

kaitwo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaitwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 3:59pm
I'm happy too...
Ark42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ark42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 4:17pm
You know they have heart icons, heh..

Anyway I'm sure it will be released at 11:59:59 (GMT-12:00 timezone)

Edited by Ark42
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 12:37am
Hello Everyone,

We apologize for all of the frustration that many of you have expressed. You will be happy to know that the forums have been updated and version 9.60 has been officially released!

You can download the latest release from the online store . We have put a considerable amount of effort into this release and hope that you find it meets your expectations.

Kind regards,

Kirk Stowell
Codejock Software
gshawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gshawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 12:38am
Wonderful, I'm glad I stayed up for this. Thanks Kirk.
gshawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gshawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 1:08am

Congratulations on the new Release Notes format, it is probably the best I have ever seen. It does not look like http://www.codejock.com/products/suite/release_notes.htm has been updated yet. Here is the list of changes for the curious:

ACTIVEX:

Version 9.60
February 15, 2005
Xtreme Suite Pro
# Type Description
1 New feature CommandBarsDesigner: Added Import from/Export to XML; Import/Export to bitmap added.
2 New feature added XML Layout tab for CommandBarsDesigner.
3 New feature ColorManager added for each *GlobalSettings class
4 Sample update added TaskPanel drag'n'drop sample.
5 New feature ShortcutBar::MouseUp event added.
6 New feature TabPaintManager::ColorSet class added
7 New feature TaskPanel::ColoSet property added.
8 New feature TaskPanel::LockRedraw property added
9 New feature added Checked Icon in ImageManager collection. (xtpImageChecked)
10 New feature TaskPanel::BeginDrag, TaskPanel::ItemDrop, TaskPanel::GroupExpanding, TaskPane::GroupExpanded events added
11 Fixing source TabControlItem::Tab changed to variant type.
Xtreme Command Bars
# Type Description
1 New feature TabPaintManager::Font property added
2 New feature DialogBar class added.
3 New feature CommandBarComboBox::ItemData property added.
4 New feature Added LoadFromXMLString, SaveToXMLString methods
5 New feature "Edit verb" added for Commandbars context menu.
6 New feature Added ICustomizeOptions::CustomIcons, added ICustomizeOptions::ContextMenu, added CommandBars::CustomizedControl, added CommandBars::DeleteAll method
7 New feature Added support of IAccessible interface to enable "Magnifier" and "Narrator" tools.
8 New feature Enhances in NativeWinXP theme
9 New feature Whidbey theme moved to source code. xtpThemeWhidbey
10 New feature Added ability to resize ComboBox and Edit controls by user in Customize mode.
11 New feature xtpFlagControlStretched added.
12 New feature ReadOnly property added for Edit control.
Xtreme Property Grid
# Type Description
1 New feature Added bindings for Date items
2 New feature PropertyGridItem.Id property added
3 New feature Added PropertyGridItemConstraint class, added new PropertyItemEnum and PropertyItemEnumFlags. Sample updated.
4 New feature PropertyItemCategory type added.
5 New feature PropertyGridItemPicture added. PicturePath property added for PropertyGridItemPicture
6 Fixing source Fixed problem with Date item with "%m/%d/%Y" format instead of "%d/%m/%Y"
7 New feature InsertChildItem and InsertCategory methods added
8 Fixing source added DT_NOPREFIX for each DrawText call
9 New feature xtpGridThemeWhidbey added
10 Fixing source Verbs collection added
Xtreme Docking Pane
# Type Description
1 New feature Whidbey theme moved to source code. xtpPaneThemeWhidbey(ThemeWhidbey fo ActiveX)
2 New feature TabPaintManager::Font property added
3 New feature DockingPanePaintManager::CaptionFont property added
4 New feature DockingPanePaintManager::HighlighActiveCaption property added
5 New feature DockingPanePaintManager::DrawSingleTab property added
6 Fixing source ShowCaption property moved to DockingPanePaintManager class
7 New feature DefaultPaneOptions property added, PaneNoCaption enum added.
8 New feature Added IDockingPaneOptions::CloseGroupOnButtonClick, added IDockingPaneOptions::HideGroupOnButtonClick
Xtreme Report Control
# Type Description
1 Fixing source Fix to allow more than 32000 records.
2 Fixing source Fixed scrollbar issue.
3 New feature ShowHeader property added.
4 New feature Added Virtual List support. Added VirtualList sample.
5 New feature ReportRow.EnsureVisible method added
6 New feature GroupBoxBackColor, HighlightBackColor, HighlightForeColor of PaintManager added
7 New feature FieldChooser::SortAscending property addeed, Column::Move method added

VISUAL C++:

Version 9.60 February 15, 2005
Xtreme Toolkit Pro
# Type Description
1 Important! Much of the source code has been cleaned up and reformatted with this release. This includes formatting changes made to common naming conventions for enumerations, structures and global functions. As a result many commonly used identifiers are now depreciated. To provide support for depreciated naming conventions you can add the following line of code to your stdafx.h file #define _XTP_INCLUDE_DEPRECIATED just before the line #include "ToolkitPro.h". See XTPDepreciated.h for a complete list of identifiers that have been affected.
2 New feature Added Themes support for standard controls. Added CXTMenuListBox, CXTTabCtrlTheme, CXTFlatControlsTheme, CXTCaptionTheme, CXTFlatTabCtrlTheme
3 New feature Added constans for TrayIcon to support BalonTip without latest PlatformSDK.
4 Fixing source CXTSplitterWnd::SetActivePane was declared as protected. Moved to public section.
5 Fixing source fixed errors and warnings for Intel(r) C++ compiler.
6 Fixing source Fixed All button themes to suppotr GetChecked/SetChecked. Sample updated.
7 Fixing source Fixed bug in XTTreeCtrl when both TVS_TRACKSELECT and TVS_CHECKBOXES used.
8 New feature CXTPTabPaintManager::m_bDrawTextPathEllipsis variable added.
9 New feature Changes to support IA64.
10 New feature CXTPImageManager::RemoveIcon added, CXTPImageManager::SetIcon(UINT) added
11 New feature Added Checked Icon in ImageManager collection. (xtpImageChecked)
12 New feature Added CXTPPropExchange supported by TaskPanel, CommanBars, DockingPane. Updated ToolboxSample.
13 Sample update Added Office2003 theme for GUI_Outlook sample.
14 New feature Added new xtpTaskPanelThemeShortcutBarOffice2003
15 Sample update Grep sample added
Xtreme Suite Pro
# Type Description
1 New feature CommandBarsDesigner: Added Import from/Export to XML; Import/Export to bitmap added.
2 New feature added XML Layout tab for CommandBarsDesigner.
Xtreme Command Bars
# Type Description
1 New feature CXTPDialogBar added. see CustomThemes sample
2 New feature Added WM_PRINT message handler to support AnimateWindow routines.
3 New feature Added CXTPCommandBars::RemoveAll method; CXTPCommandBars::SetToolBarClass, CXTPCommandBars::SetMenuBarClass, CXTPCommandBars::SetPopupBarClass static members.
4 New feature Added CXTPPopupBar* CXTPCustomizeSheet::GetContextMenu(); added CXTPImageManager* CXTPCustomizeSheet::GetCustomIcons();
5 New feature CXTPStatusBars merged with CXTStatusBar
6 New feature All serialize methods removed to DoPropExchange to allow serialize to registry/archive/XML.
7 New feature Added support of IAccessible interface to enable "Magnifier" and "Narrator" tools.
8 New feature Enhances in NativeWinXP theme
9 New feature Whidbey theme moved to source code. xtpThemeWhidbey
10 New feature Added ability to resize ComboBox and Edit controls by user in Customize mode.
11 New feature xtpFlagControlStretched added.
12 New feature ReadOnly property added for Edit control.
Xtreme Property Grid
# Type Description
1 New feature virtual CXTPProperyGrid::CreateView added to support custom View class.
2 New feature added virtual CXTPPropertyGrid::OnBeforeInsert method.
3 New feature added CXTPPropertyGridItemConstraint class, added new CXTPPropertyGridItemEnum and CXTPPropertyGridItemFlags classes (see sample)
4 New feature CXTPPropertyGridItemCategory added
5 Fixing source Fixed problem with Date item with "%m/%d/%Y" format instead of "%d/%m/%Y"
6 New feature InsertChildItem and InsertCategory methods added
7 Fixing source added DT_NOPREFIX for each DrawText call
8 New feature xtpGridThemeWhidbey added
9 Fixing source Verbs collection added
Xtreme Docking Pane
# Type Description
1 New feature CXTPDockingPaneLayout::Serialize method added
2 New feature Added CXTPDockingPaneManager::m_bCloseGroupOnButtonClick = FALSE; CXTPDockingPaneManager::m_bHideGroupOnButtonClick = TRUE;
3 New feature Whidbey theme moved to source code. xtpPaneThemeWhidbey(ThemeWhidbey fo ActiveX)
Xtreme Report Control
# Type Description
1 Fixing source Fix to allow more than 32000 records.
2 Fixing source Fixed scrollbar issue.
3 New feature ShowHeader property added.
4 New feature Added Virtual List support. Added VirtualList sample.
5 Sample update added Multiline sample for ReportControl.

Edited by gshawn
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 11:47am
Hello all,

Xtreme Calendar Control v9.70 Release Candidate 1 (Calendar and DatePicker Controls) is now available via download at http://beta.codejock.com/.

Only customers who have a registered license for Xtreme Suite or Xtreme Toolkit Pro are eligible for participation.

If you are interested in becomming a beta tester for Codejock products please register [link] online with our beta site.  

Enjoy

Edited by SuperMario
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic