Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Plz help me! A problem when i used the ToolkitPro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPlz help me! A problem when i used the ToolkitPro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yezi09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Plz help me! A problem when i used the ToolkitPro
    Posted: 28 October 2009 at 4:50am
Please help me!
After install the ToolkitProEval.MFC.v13.2.0, I compile a sample.  It's sucess.
But When I run the sample,a runtime error has reported.
This is the error message in visual studio 2005:
“RibbonControlsD.exe”: 已加载“D:\Codejock Software\MFC\Xtreme ToolkitPro v13.2.0\Bin\vc80\RibbonControlsD.exe”,已加载符号。
“RibbonControlsD.exe”: 已加载“C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll”,未加载任何符号。
“RibbonControlsD.exe”: 已加载“C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll”,未加载任何符号。
“RibbonControlsD.exe”: 已加载“C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.DebugMFC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_x-ww_257740a4\mfc80d.dll”,已加载符号。
“RibbonControlsD.exe”: 已加载“C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.DebugCRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_x-ww_5490cd9f\msvcr80d.dll”,已加载符号。
“RibbonControlsD.exe”: 已加载“C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll”,未加载任何符号。
“RibbonControlsD.exe”: 已加载“C:\WINDOWS\system32\gdi32.dll”,未加载任何符号。
“RibbonControlsD.exe”: 已加载“C:\WINDOWS\system32\user32.dll”,未加载任何符号。
“RibbonControlsD.exe”: 已加载“C:\WINDOWS\system32\shlwapi.dll”,未加载任何符号。
“RibbonControlsD.exe”: 已加载“C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32.dll”,未加载任何符号。
“RibbonControlsD.exe”: 已加载“C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcrt4.dll”,未加载任何符号。
“RibbonControlsD.exe”: 已加载“C:\WINDOWS\system32\oleaut32.dll”,未加载任何符号。
“RibbonControlsD.exe”: 已加载“C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll”,未加载任何符号。
“RibbonControlsD.exe”: 已加载“D:\Codejock Software\MFC\Xtreme ToolkitPro v13.2.0\Bin\vc80\ToolkitProEval1320vc80D.dll”,未加载任何符号。
LDR: LdrpWalkImportDescriptor() failed to probe d:\Codejock Software\MFC\Xtreme ToolkitPro v13.2.0\Bin\vc80\ToolkitProEval1320vc80D.dll for its manifest, ntstatus 0xc0150002
调试器:: 在进程加载过程中引发了未处理的无法继续的异常
程序“[2276] RibbonControlsD.exe: 本机”已退出,返回值为 -1072365566 (0xc0150002)。
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2009 at 1:27pm
Hi,

It can be because of different lib fildes we used to build it and one you have installed.

We compilled with Service Pack 1 installed. If you don't have it - please install.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
varvaripavel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varvaripavel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2009 at 11:44am
Hi,

I have the same problem on Visual Studio 2005 with SP1. For evaluation purpose I used Visual Studio 2003 - and works fine.
But, before I buy it I need to be sure that it works on VS 2005 because our application need this version of Visual Studio.
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2009 at 12:22pm
yes, it works with VS2005

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varvaripavel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2009 at 5:01am
ok; I guess it will work since there are a lot of users on VS2005;
but, another problem I have is that I cannot install the library on SONY Vaio laptopn with VISTA Home Edition; the operating system is original, the account used for installation has administrator rights - theoretically everything should work.

When I press the "Install" button, the setup crashes. I tried many times with different installation parameters and the problem persists.
Now, I can evaluate the product on a Windows XP system but when I buy it, I need to be able to use it on that system.

I'm pretty sure the installation wizard is the same for both demo and "final" version so, if the demo doesn't work I'm afraid I won't be able to install the payed version either.

PS: I'm very excited about the features ! They seems to be much better than BCGSoft but, here are some minor (but important) problems - I hope we can fix them.

My Best,
Pavel
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2009 at 7:10am
Hi,

We use InnoSetup to create our setup and actually didn't have any complaint to it last 10 years :-(

btw you can always install it in WindowsXP and copy to Program Files to your Vista.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varvaripavel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2010 at 9:40am
The release version of the setup, works on my Vista system, too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic