Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Report Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ColumnWidthWYSIWYG problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote @lin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ColumnWidthWYSIWYG problems
    Posted: 08 September 2009 at 12:03pm
Hello

I'm trying to implement a print(preview) functionality for my report. Since version 13.1.0 you added ColumnWidthWYSIWYG property which is very needed for proper printing of big tables. However I have some big problems:

1. Header and footers are not shown at all
2. I see only something like 1/* in header and the number of pages is not calculated
3. Zoom in/out will show always a different page (although marked as page 1)
4. Painting is not ok (garbage is left on page when you scroll)
5. If you go to next page until you get to the last page and then press previous page button you will see finally the nr of pages. However on printed result you will still see page x/*. More if you press next/previous button a number of times at some point the final nr of pages decreases by 2 (so you loose 2 pages)

Please let me know if you are aware of these problems and if they can be fixed in a short time.
Mike Lewis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Lewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2009 at 4:17am
@lin: I'll add one more to your list:

6. If you go to Two Page view, then go back to One Page, the Prev Page and Next Page buttons become disabled.

Mike
Mike Lewis
Software Developer
Edinburgh, Scotland
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic