Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Command Bars
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - [SOLVED] Adding Multiple Commandbars in a MDI form
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

[SOLVED] Adding Multiple Commandbars in a MDI form

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruwansk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [SOLVED] Adding Multiple Commandbars in a MDI form
    Posted: 12 August 2009 at 2:23am
Hi All,
I am developing an application using VB6.0 SP6 Codejock 12.1.1. The probelm I am facing is CodeJock commandbar is conflicting with Infragistics ultragrid. To avoid that I placed CommandBar in a picturebox. Then the conflict goes off. But then I can't have Tabbed workspace and status bar from that commandbar.
So I added another commandbar control to same mdi window. As soon as I do that my Toolbar from fisrt Commandbar is disappears.
Does anybody came across to this scenario. Or dows anybody have a solution for this.

Please reply.

Thanks and Regards 
ruwansk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruwansk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2009 at 7:54am
It seems no body have a answer for this,

Ok I figured out the way to do this. For some reason codejock is conflicting with Ultragrid control. To avoid that I put commandbar control in to a picturebox in my MDI form. Then the problem wad i could not use status bar and Tabbed Windows within my application. Todo that we needed another commandbar control. It causes to disappear the toolbar created from first commandbar.

After struggled two days I found out that little trick would do the magic. I added same toolbar from 2nd Commandbar too. Then toolbar from first commandbar appeared and my application is working fine.

Regards,

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic