Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How many AllDay events you can have?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How many AllDay events you can have?
    Posted: 29 July 2009 at 4:57pm
Algae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2009 at 12:52pm
I like the feature a lot. I haven't used it much yet having incorporated it yesterday.

Two things I noticed. This feature may be a work in progress so disregard if that's the case.

1. Month view there didn't seem to be any way to access any of the events that are obscured even though there is an indicator showing "more".

2. Month view using print preview, the 2nd page duplicates the first without the header. The events that are obscured are not visible in any page.

mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2009 at 12:58pm
1. MonthView has no way to show more events than fit in cell  - does not matter - AllDay events or usual - so there is no something new here
so consider "More" sticker as indicator to switch in more detailed view mode
2. MonthView support only one-page printout now - only DayView and MutliColumn WeekView support multipages
I will check why in your case you can see 2nd page in MonthView - may be some recent updates not checked for MonthView mode?

as you can see - only one page presented and pager disabled

mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2009 at 11:20am
OK - now I made the case similar to your one and can confirm that with many AllDay Events MonthView show extra pages.
If alfter load you don't call PrintPreview in DayView mode - you will have PrintPreview for MonthView mode with one page only
Thing happened if you call PrintPreview in DayView mode and after in some moment you will call PrintPreview in MonthView mode

Will check and improve the code to keep only 1 page
mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2009 at 1:31pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic