Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Timeline checkbox

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmm2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Timeline checkbox
    Posted: 17 June 2009 at 2:27pm
Hi,
I am having some trouble with the new time line check box. after checking the CJ Calendar sample, the timeline checkbox suppose to leave the caption bar visible in order to change the view from timeline to the regular calendar (it works fine in CJ sample) but when I tried in a new project it did not work at all. once I click the chekbox the caption bar dispears, am I missing something here?
note: to check, just create a new VB project, add CJ calendarcontrol to your form, then change the calendar control property "Show captionbar to true" and run the program, then check the Time line check box...
thank you

Visual Basic 6 SP6
CJ Xtreme SuitePro 13.1
mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2009 at 2:43pm
You need to use     CalendarControl.HideCaptionBar = False if you want to keep CaptionBar visible in Timeline mode or True if you don't want.
This is not immedaite action flag as ShowCaptionBar! It suppose to be explained in help
cmm2006 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmm2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2009 at 2:56pm
the CalendarControl.HideCaptionBar=False did the job
Thank you,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic