Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fish eye buttons

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhanunukala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fish eye buttons
    Posted: 24 April 2009 at 3:44am
Hi All,

I am newbie to codejock xtreme toolkit.
Can anybody tell me that, Whether codejock is providing fisheye functionality or not?
I hope everybody know about fisheye buttons(These are the buttons, initially with normal size. When ever you take mouse pointer to these buttons, icon on the button will be zoomed.).
If yes, Please tell me where can i start to implement the same.

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards
Bhanu Prakash.
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2009 at 8:37am
We have this:

CommandBars.Options.IconsWithShadow = True

Not sure if it is what you were looking for, but that is as close to what you described.  Anything else I am sure you could implement yourself.
bhanunukala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhanunukala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2009 at 11:14am
Thanks for your quick response.
But my requirement is, let us assume that, intially icons on the toolbar are with 16X16 size. when you take mouse pointer to one of the icon on the toolbar, then immediate that icon must be turned into 32X32 size. rest of the icons withs the same size i.e. 16X16. Is it possible? my toolbar would be transparent. onl icons will be displayed.

Regards
Bhanu

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2009 at 12:24pm
you mean button stays the same size?  but icon in same small button changes?
ABuenger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABuenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2009 at 1:00pm

Codejock support
bhanunukala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhanunukala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2009 at 1:19am
Dear,

exactly i want the above toolbar which has been attached by ABuenger. Can you please help me out, how can i implement the toolbar.

Best Regards
Bhanu Prakash Nukala
terrym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terrym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 8:04am
Originally posted by ABuenger ABuenger wrote:

Very nice, not sure where we could use in our application.  But it may be worth considering for the future :)
Thank you,
Terry Mancey

email terry@tmancey.ltd.uk | linkedin www.tmancey.ltd.uk | twitter @tmancey
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic