Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Controls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DateTimePicker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DateTimePicker
    Posted: 23 March 2009 at 4:05pm
ver 13.0.0
just the thing about the DateTimePicker
When will it have all the look of all the other Codejock controls.

ie have the properties Appearance and UseVisualStyle

Many Thanks

MArk
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 13.0.0
Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 2
Language: Visual Basic 6.0
Hemesh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2010 at 4:33am
This is something I would also like to see. Also affects the MonthCalendar control.
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 18.5.0

Platform: Windows 7 Enterprise (64-bit)

reims_rep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reims_rep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:59am

How come this hasn't been prioritized? It is a basic requirement for all applications to have a consistent look (this is a basic design standard). Your controls are popular because it creates the possibility for your clients to emulate a visual look in the applications they develop but this capability of your entire suite is rendered useless if we cannot design forms with a consistent look.

Example: If we deliver applications with an Office 2003 look and feel we cannot create forms which has a date or time or date-time field because your datetimepicker control cannot be rendered with an Office 2003 look.

I propose that this request be prioiritized to be implemented in your next release of CJ ActiveX.
DataCrypt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DataCrypt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:50pm
I really want to use this control from CodeJock Xtreme Suite as well, but have not because it doesn't offer the same XP visual style (flat or otherwise) as the other controls.  I was very surprised that it appeared to be so outdated compared to the other controls in the suite.

Please update this if possible!

Best Regards
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:33am
Hello,

use DatePickerControl from our Calendar ActiveX.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
markmark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:18am
I gave up with this control being updated.
The DatePickerControl is not the same control, if you do get the chance to make its look customizable,  the same as a codejock textbox, that would be great.

Thanks
Mark
reims_rep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reims_rep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:27am

Hi Oleg,

The datetimepicker control I refer to is a combobox-like control whose button, when clicked, displays a calendard (i.e. the datetimepicker control from the Calendar ActiveX you are referring to).

Meaning, we are not talking on the same level here.

Please check out what I mean.
markmark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2011 at 8:56am
HI Codejock.

Any Update for this?

Many Thanks

Mark
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic