Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Skin Framework
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Problem with skinframework and RTL Unicode(UTF-8)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problem with skinframework and RTL Unicode(UTF-8)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hossainiir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem with skinframework and RTL Unicode(UTF-8)
    Posted: 18 March 2009 at 4:08am
Hi,
I'm using Suite Pro 12.0.2 and visual studio 2008 and C# for programming.
I have problem whit skinframework and windows control(ex:button) and unicode(utf-8).
when i write a text for button caption in persian ,evry thing is ok, but when i apply skinframework to form and button, the characters cannot show!!!!!

what is the solution????

excuse for bad english.
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 9:42am
Do you use unicode version of the OCX?
hossainiir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hossainiir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2009 at 3:20am
yes
I want to use unicode for OCX.
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2009 at 6:21am
Hi,

if you have release version of ocx, in start menu choose Registrator util, run it, select Unicode and click Ok.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hossainiir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2009 at 7:40am
thank oleq

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hossainiir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2009 at 1:43pm
This problem Solved, but i have same problem with command bar after Oleg's solution.
And again what 's the solution?
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2009 at 2:16am
Hi,
Guess here reason can be in default font that was set to commandbars. Try to set some font manually.
Oleg, Support Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hossainiir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 9:49am
I don't think so , becuase of in command bar designer in XML tab I can write unicode but when I save the design or go to designer tab, the characters lost!!!!

how can I change the font of command bar , when it has no Font property??
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 1:55am
Hi,

Do you use Designer to create your CommandBars ? It can be reason. Designer is not Unicode application :(

Try to create some menus in code.
Oleg, Support Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hossainiir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 4:52am
hi my friend,
Yes I 'm using Designer to create menus.
I understand this, that designer is not Unicode application, and create menus in my codes, it's works well, no problem.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic