Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Articles and Tutorials
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Step-by-step tutorial for xTreme Calendar Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Step-by-step tutorial for xTreme Calendar Control

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgayosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Step-by-step tutorial for xTreme Calendar Control
    Posted: 03 March 2009 at 9:05pm
Hello,

Could somebody provide me with a step-by-step tutorial for the implementation of the xTreme Calendar Control ActiveX 2009 (13.0.0) with VB?

I cannot find this information in the installed online help and documentation

Thanks in advance for your attention to this request

Lucio Gayosso
mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2009 at 10:21pm
VB Calendar Sample give you enough information - just check the code for different cases including different DataProvider cases
Yarblek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yarblek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 6:41am
I humbly ask for some reference material to work with.
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 2:27pm
Our product works with VB.NET 2008 and even 2010 beta.  If you read it does not work for VB 2008 then that is an old post or maybe some real specific function?  Where did you read no VB2008 support?

As for the "look at the sample" answer, really it is truth.  I'd say half of all questions asked the exact code they need is in one of the samples.  And these are working samples, not some code snippets that you are left to figure out how to implement.

We have had many customers compliment us on the including of these working samples, as it shows exactly how to make the code work.
rleiman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2010 at 10:41am
Hi Yarblek,

I have the same setup as you and also don't know anything about VB6. I also have VB 2008 .net and am very new to it.

I hope this company will do the same or at least provide beginner tutorials for VB 2008 .net with their products soon.

I'm also hoping for a beginner tutorial for the Xtreme Calendar because I can't figure out what to do from the sample. I'm also hoping to some bind the control to a database or at least find out how to load and save appointments to and from the database.

Truly,
Emad

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic