Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked13.0.0 now available

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 13.0.0 now available
    Posted: 09 February 2009 at 3:56pm
Main purpose of 13 is to create Stable Version that fix problems of all previous versions.  You will find some fixes and enhancements along with a new Calendar Time Line view.

ABuenger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABuenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2009 at 4:24pm
When can we expect a feature release with items from the Wish List?
The last time we got some major features was 12.0.0, April 28, 2008.

Codejock support
mgoldshteyn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgoldshteyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2009 at 4:39pm
This may be a silly question, but where is the change list for 13.0?

Thanks

mgampi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgampi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 4:57am
http://www.codejock.com/products/releasenotes/release_notes.asp
Martin

Product: Xtreme Toolkit v 19.0.0, new Projects v 19.1.0
Platform: Windows 10 v 1909 (64bit)
Language: VC++ 2017
jmls View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2009 at 4:54pm
Is there any timescales for the delivery of the .net components ? I desperately need the taskpanel .net component
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2009 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by jmls jmls wrote:

Is there any timescales for the delivery of the .net components ? I desperately need the taskpanel .net component

Taskpanel has been available for purchase for at least 6 months.
jmls View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2009 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by SuperMario SuperMario wrote:

Yeah, however, in this thread (https://forum.codejock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=11573) I asked the question because I was still having problems trying to install the control for vs Express 2008. The current download does not install properly and I was wondering if there had been an update
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:36am
I'll upload a new installer for you to try later today, I have it building right now.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2009 at 3:23pm
I updated the evaluation page with new installers.  LMK if they work for you.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2009 at 9:28am
Originally posted by jmls jmls wrote:

Yeah, however, in this thread (https://forum.codejock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=11573) I asked the question because I was still having problems trying to install the control for vs Express 2008. The current download does not install properly and I was wondering if there had been an update

Did the new installer work for you?
Tomasz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomasz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2009 at 8:04pm

Main purpose of 13 is to create Stable Version that fix problems of all previous versions.  You will find some fixes and enhancements along with a new Calendar Time Line view.

If purpose of v13 is to fix problems, why NONE of Syntax Edit problems were fixed ?
Not a single change to SyntaxEdit was done for more than year.
ABuenger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABuenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2009 at 6:11am
Originally posted by Tomasz Tomasz wrote:

If purpose of v13 is to fix problems, why NONE of Syntax Edit problems were fixed ?
Not a single change to SyntaxEdit was done for more than year.

My guess is that the developer who originally wrote it is no longer with Codejock.

Codejock support
Tomasz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomasz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2009 at 6:43am
I did not know that. Thanks. It's a pity that such promising component is abandoned now. Looks like Scintilla is the only option left.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Tomasz Tomasz wrote:

I did not know that. Thanks. It's a pity that such promising component is abandoned now. Looks like Scintilla is the only option left.

That is not true.  It is still supported.  If there is a feature you need added just write to support.
alexshemesh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexshemesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2009 at 11:24am
Added support for modifications in Virtual Mode
Does it mean i can somehow achieve Grouping functionality on in Virtual Mode on Report Control?

mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 11:42pm
Sure - in 13.1
And SYntaxEdit will work in 2 modes (file-base and not) and faster than now
znakeeye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote znakeeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 9:25am
Great to hear!
Though I doubt anybody can compete with Scintilla. It's simply brilliant :P
PokerMemento - http://www.pokermemento.com/
vbocanegra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vbocanegra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2009 at 11:41am

some news codejock suite upgrade???????

some date to relase

Thaks!
Victor Bocanegra Arias
Barreda Moller
Lima, Peru
apautrot View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apautrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 8:13am
Have you already planned the date of the 13.1 ? Can we get our hands on it before it goes to RC ?

Thanks.

Win 7 x64
VS 2008
CJ 15.13

znakeeye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote znakeeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2009 at 2:53am
Any time soon? Today? :-P
PokerMemento - http://www.pokermemento.com/
zaksoft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaksoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2009 at 6:38am
Since last milestone versions have had Beta ( 3..5 weeks before release ) and 13.10 is due in Q2 (aka june) can we expect a beta before the end of this month ? Can you please explain us your timetable so that we can plan uor future release ?

TIA
VS2008 SP1 - VS2010 SP1 - VS2012 - MFC MBCS Statically linked
XTP 15.3.1 Static Link
---------------------------------------------------------
Davide Zaccanti - ZakSoft - www.zaksoft.com
terrym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terrym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2009 at 4:26pm

Can't wait to see what features are making it into next release :)

Thank you,
Terry Mancey

email terry@tmancey.ltd.uk | linkedin www.tmancey.ltd.uk | twitter @tmancey
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic