Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Regarding Start/End time Display Issue.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KumarCJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Regarding Start/End time Display Issue.
    Posted: 02 February 2009 at 7:48am

Hello,

Please find the uploads/20090202_074600_Start-End_Time_.rar 

Reuirement:
-----------
Do not want to display codejock start/end time along with Subject.

Description:
------------

In Office 2007 (Blue) theme start/end time is not displayed along with Subject, but in all other themes it is displayed.

How to avoid displaying start/end time front of appointments/Subject.

Thanks in Advance,
Saket.

mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2009 at 11:01pm
Hi, it was non-consistent implementation for non_Office2007 and Office2007 themes. I fixed reported case - get in Release 13 in a week.  
If you found other similar cases of non-consistency - please give me some details.  
KumarCJ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KumarCJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2009 at 11:47pm

Hi,

It would be great help, if I can get fixed/modified files for "Start/End time Display" Issue.

So that we can replace those file in "Xtreme ToolkitPro v12.1.1", rebuild it and release our application on time.

Thanks in Advance,
Saket.

mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2009 at 11:59pm

see code in beta-release 13.1

KumarCJ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KumarCJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 4:44am
Isuue: DO NOT want to display Start and End time both in  "Day/Week/Month" View.
Only want to display "Subject/Appointment" in apointment box, NO START and END time display.

After replacing the code given by you, removes END time BUT START time STILL displaying along with "subject/Appointment".

I replaced the code given by you in "XTPCalendarPaintManager.cpp", rebuild the "ToolkitPro".

Please let me know how to REMOVE/AVOID displaying START TIME and END TIME  both in "Day/Week/Month" View?

Thanks in Advance,

Saket.
mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 12:55pm
I can extend options set to

enum XTPCalendarAdditionalOptions

{

xtpCalendarOptMonthViewShowStartTimeAlways = 0x00000001, // define option to always show event start time in the month view.

xtpCalendarOptMonthViewShowEndTimeAlways = 0x00000002, // define option to always show event end time in the month view.

xtpCalendarOptWeekViewShowStartTimeAlways = 0x00000004, // define option to always show event start time in the week view.

xtpCalendarOptWeekViewShowEndTimeAlways = 0x00000008, // define option to always show event end time in the week view.

xtpCalendarOptDayViewNoWordBreak = 0x00000010, // define option to draw event text without word break in the day view.

xtpCalendarOptWorkWeekViewShowStartTimeAlways = 0x00000020, // define option to always show event start time in the work week view.

xtpCalendarOptWorkWeekViewShowEndTimeAlways = 0x00000040, // define option to always show event end time in the work week view.

xtpCalendarOptDayViewShowStartTimeAlways = 0x00000080, // define option to always show event start time in the day view.

xtpCalendarOptDayViewShowEndTimeAlways = 0x00000100 // define option to always show event end time in the day view.

};

and support in all modes and themes what should be defaults for existed app?
KumarCJ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KumarCJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2009 at 3:17am
Hello,

By default we need Start and End time OFF in all modes (Day/Week/Month).

Thanks in Advance,
Saket.
mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2009 at 11:14am

You can adjust your settings in your app code - I asked about most user requirements to eliminate app code changes if I will change core functionality

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic