Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Controls
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Urgent - display menu and skin both in a dialog
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Urgent - display menu and skin both in a dialog

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csunita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Urgent - display menu and skin both in a dialog
    Posted: 26 January 2009 at 1:59pm

I have a dialog derived from CXTResizeDialog, which contains a CXTTabCtrl inside it. It has a skin. The skin is being loaded with XTPSkinManager() in the constructor. If I attach a menu to the dialog from the Dialog properties, the menu is displayed as shown, in place of the system menu.

If I remove the skin, it gets displayed as it should in a separate toolbar. How can I do both? I have tried to load the skin at the end of OnInitDialog(), and tried both XTPSkinManager()->RedrawAllControls() and well as RedrawWindow. The menu appears, but not the skin.

Thanks.
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2009 at 3:16pm
Hi,
Do you have 12.1.x version?
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
csunita View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csunita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2009 at 5:11pm
I have a 11.2.1 version.
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2009 at 1:27am

Hi,

11.2 didn't support application menus :(
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic