Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Suite Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

taskpanel questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
tobi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: taskpanel questions
    Posted: 16 October 2004 at 9:10am

I´ve already tried it with .ToolTipText = "Line1" & vbCrLf & "Line2" and .ToolTipText = "Line1 \n Line2" but in both cases there are only two boxes displayed instead of a line break.
Do you know how to use the TaskPane control ( Toolbox ) for drag&drop items to a mdi edit control ? Prior to CodeJock I used OLEStartDrag functions but I can´t find these any more in the TaskPane control. Do you know how can this be solved ?

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2004 at 8:34am
I'm not at my computer with Codejock on it, but I will try to help.

Maybe you can try to use vbCrLf in you tooltip text for a multi-line tip:
    ToolTipText = "Line 1" & vbCrLf & "Line 2" & vbCrLf & "Line etc..."
tobi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2004 at 12:57am

Some things clear just trying long enough...
I have a solution for my first (1) question, perhaps someone can help me with the others ?
But in addition I have a new question:

Can I create multiline tooltips for taskpane entries ?

tobi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 3:14pm

I´m just playing around with the taskpanel control to build a whidbey styled toolbox to put text snippets to which can be dragged and dropped to a edit control. Here I have some questions perhaps someone can help me:
1) How can I set single icons from a imagelist control as icon for a taskpanel item ?
2) Is it possible to disable "Allow drag" within the toolbox but allowing the user to drag and drop items to eg. a edit control ?
3) what is the best way to drag and drop text snippets from the toolbar to a edit control ?

Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic