Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to customize XTP_IDD_PREVIEW_DIALOGBAR?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mantus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to customize XTP_IDD_PREVIEW_DIALOGBAR?
    Posted: 21 October 2008 at 12:44pm
Hello,

i would like you use the PrintPreview Toolbar as base of our PrintPreview Toolbar and add some Buttons and remove the close button as this is not necessary in our toolbar.

In the 12.0.2 Samples i have only found your standard preview toolbar without modifications.

Best Regards

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 1:28am
Hi,

Check Samples\ToolkitPro\PrintPreview  sample.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Mantus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mantus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 11:57am
Hello Oleg,
i've looked at the PintPreview Sample and the Markup Pad Sample and the Scribble Sample and the ribbonMDI Sample. In all these Samples you call

DoPrintPreview(XTP_IDD_PREVIEW_DIALOGBAR, this, RUNTIME_CLASS(CXTPPreviewView), pState

in the View Class and you're done. You do not extend the functionality of your Preview Toolbar in these Samples.

We are using a modified PrintPreview Class from an Old CodeGuru Project and not the Standard MFC PrintPreview Class. We have extended this Class with a "Jump to first page" and a "Jump to Last page" Button and removed the "Close" Button

I want to know if there's a way to extend the CXTPPreviewView Class to add the existing functionality? It seems to me, that i had to change the XTPPreviewView Files in the Toolkits Sourcecode and modify the XTP_IDR_PREVIEW_TOOLBAR Resource.  Since we have a maintenance contract and always using the latest XTP release this would be a high porting effort for us. Do you have a better idea?

Best Regards
Mantus

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic