Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Standard Mouse navigation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Standard Mouse navigation
    Posted: 08 October 2008 at 8:19pm
Trying to get standard mouse navigation to work

when using the right mouse button i would expect to be able to right click on an event in the calendar which depending on the ctrl/shift key will either select that event and unselect all previously selected events (no shift/ctrl) or add the event clicked on to the selected ecents and then i should be able to show a context menu

looks like the calendar control doesnt process the right mouse button this way though.

i tried to implement this functionality using the mouse events and kind of have it functionally working but the repainting is off and it just doesnt seem right.

Am i perhaps missing something and this would be rather simple to implement ?

Any pointers welcome

Mike

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 4:49am

Hello,

You need first select events  with Ctrl + _Left Mouse button_ and then press Right button.

Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
starzen View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 8:07am
sorry not exactly sure what you are saying

do you mean i should sit on the RIGHT mouse button event and then send simulate a LEFT mouse button ?

if so yes this would kind of possibly work but there is obviously more to it. right mouse buttons do not deselect if clicked outside of items where left mouse buttons often do.

mike

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic