Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

COMPLAINT: Why only answer the easy ones

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: COMPLAINT: Why only answer the easy ones
    Posted: 10 September 2008 at 1:53pm
Hi,

The last 10 days I have been watching this forum without replying to any of the posts and again my signature has to be applied: Zero replies is not an option.... 

Why doesn't support reply on "difficult" issues? A lot of posts are still NOT SOLVED and will slide down the forum and on page 3 no one will notice it anymore (is this the intention?) It's annoying when having an issue and support doesn't reply at all.

Support members always can say:
  1. NOT possible (it's not the end of the world when something isn't possible with a CJ control... at least we know) 
  2. I DON'T KNOW  (or say: I have to try with some test project or you have to try this yourself)
  3. Something else, at least we know there's someone who looked at it

Communicating is the best method to solve issues and that means from both sides  

Note for support: Please look at the ReportControl forum major issue post, I updated all issues and there are a few left... Answers my friend, just want answers

Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 15.0.2
Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 2
Language: Visual Basic 6.0

Zero replies is not an option....
jpbro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2008 at 3:05pm
I agree Aaron...Some answer (even if it is just "I don't know yet")is much better than no answer at all.
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 16.2.6
Platform: Windows XP - SP3

Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6

shipwreck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shipwreck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2009 at 8:30pm
I agree 100% I've had alot of post simply viewed rather than answering the reference.
This is a developer community. So we should all work together, rather than ignoring the ones that require a tad bit of effort.
Product: Xtreme Suite Pro (Active-X), Version 15.3.1

Platform: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (64Bit) & Windows XP Mode SP3 (32Bit)

Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic