Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CXTTreeCtrl::SelectDropTarget problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote douglashogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CXTTreeCtrl::SelectDropTarget problem
    Posted: 05 August 2003 at 4:25am

The function above doesn't redraw the tree item selected. In XT the selection state was drawn just fine.

Regards
Douglas Hogan
blindemann View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blindemann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2003 at 2:50pm

Could you provide a sample project? Please sent it to support@codejock.com. Specifically what product/version was it working in and what product/version is it not now working in.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob at Codejock
dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2003 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by blindemann blindemann wrote:

Could you provide a sample project? Please sent it to support@codejock.com. Specifically what product/version was it working in and what product/version is it not now working in.

Thanks,

Bob

I have also noticed this problem. Use any existing CodeJock sample project that has a tree contol and try to call SelectDropTarget on an item in the tree control and you will notice it does not work. I have also tried to call SetItemState on an item with the TVIS_DROPHILITED flag and it does not work. It is not difficult to reproduce. I am using version 3.1 of the toolkit.

douglashogan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote douglashogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2003 at 3:07pm

I just use CTreeCtrl now. CXTTreeCtrl didn't provide me with anything else I needed so I could go back to the basic tree. I'm sure the developers are aware of the selection state redraw problem. They probably need to update the drawing code.

Regards
Douglas Hogan
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2003 at 12:09pm

Hi Douglas,

This problem has been fixed in the latest release.

Kind regards,
Codejock Support

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic