Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Suite Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Whidbey styles in Xtreme Suite 9.1 ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whidbey styles in Xtreme Suite 9.1 ?
    Posted: 09 September 2004 at 12:29pm

Hi all,

I´m looking for a solution to create commandbars ( toolbars and menubars ) as well as docking windows in exact the some color and visual style as the microsoft whidbey beta ! All I get is the office2003 style. Is anybody out there who did this ?

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 12:33pm
Try:
CommandBars.Options.Lunacolors = False
tobi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 1:04pm

Hi SuperMario,

thanks for the note ! This is what I already tried, but the whidbey colors seem to be darker than the office 2003 colors. Do you know what I mean ?

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 1:39pm
I know what you mean, but this is as close as you can get with the ActiveX version since you can not create custom themes
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2004 at 9:15am
Take a look at the MDISample in the new release (Click on the custom theme button), the new method CommadnBars::SetSpecialColor (It appears this did not get compiled into the help file) is used to customize the colors of your commandbars.  You should be able to set your CommandBar colors to look very similar to the Whidbey colors.  Take a look at the "grey" theme in the sample
Boyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2004 at 2:01pm

This approach helps with CommandBars, but it doesn't have any affect on the DockingPanes in the application that also use the Office2003 theme.  If they don't match, it looks silly.

Is there any way to make DockingPanes use the same colors as CommandBars?

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2005 at 11:31am
You can now apply the Whidbey theme to both Command Bars and Docking Panes.  It can be set with the VisualTheme, you no longer have to manually create the theme.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic