Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Skin Framework
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Code Jock Still Trading ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StephenW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Code Jock Still Trading ?
    Posted: 28 July 2008 at 3:27am
Are Code Jock in difficulties and about to vanish ?

I ask this for two reasons :

1. We have a month to renew our licence before we miss the 'slot' for this.  After waiting two weeks no one from Code Jock sales has replied to our email on this subject.

2 I have been trying to get a resolution to an issue, that stops me using your product, since 30th of June.  After the last help on the forums, 3rd July, I have waited patiently until the 15th when I started to get annoyed at being ignored.

You asked for it to be sent to support, which it was.  Now being patient again I have waited  another two weeks for it to be registered on your support system, where you have given it low priority.

This is not acceptable.  Waiting a month for support for an unusable update, and no sales contact to renew the licence.  So as the title says :

Code Jock Still Trading ?
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 4:01pm
Yes, we are.  You can always call sales M-F of the week and speak with someone.  What is the issue number?  Maybe it got overlooked or a developer thought it was finished.  I'm not sure until I read the issue.
StephenW View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StephenW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 3:21am
Oleg is now giving me support on this issue, but we need to renew the licence prior to the 4 week deadline expiring, and as sales have not replied this is getting close.

We need to know how to renew the licence for order number 62597 ?

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 8:34am
Originally posted by StephenW StephenW wrote:

Oleg is now giving me support on this issue, but we need to renew the licence prior to the 4 week deadline expiring, and as sales have not replied this is getting close.

We need to know how to renew the licence for order number 62597 ?

You can call the order over the phone or use our online store.  If using the online store select the subscription renewal in the far right column.
StephenW View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StephenW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 10:49am
Thank you, we will try the online store.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic