Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wait symbol appearing while moving the slider

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vijaymahajan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wait symbol appearing while moving the slider
    Posted: 11 July 2008 at 2:31am

Hello,

whenever i click on my slider in ribbon bar,it shows the wait symbol.
If i increase it or decrease it by 1 point then also it is showing the wait symbol. This doesnt give good feel while using it.
It can show the wait symbol,but it should happen after i release the left mouse button. here on every left mouse button down,it is showing the wait symbol.

i saw the slider created in your RibbonSample application in the status bar,it not at all shows the wait symbol when we move the slider.
But while creation nothing i found for it.
Please guide me accordingly.

Thanks And Regards,
Vijay

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 2:48am
Hi,

Do you see same problem with Samples\Ribbon\RibbonControls  ?
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
vijaymahajan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vijaymahajan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 4:52am

Hello,

No,in RibbonControls sample,there is slider control on ribbon bar under the Misc tab.But that also dont show the wait symbol when we move the slider.
I have created the slider control, with the same way as in ribbon controls sample application.
see this is the code how i have created.

pSlideFeather = (CXTPControlScrollBar*)pGroupColorCorrect->Add(new CXTPControlScrollBar(), ID_SLIDER_FEATHER);pSlideFeather->SetScrollBarStyle(xtpScrollStyleSlider);pSlideFeather->SetRange(0,100);pSlideFeather->SetPos(0);pSlideFeather->SetFlags(xtpFlagManualUpdate); pSlideFeather->SetWidth(150);pSlideFeather->SetHeight(10);pSlideFeather->SetTooltip(_T("Feather"));

Only i have changed the parameter in setflag method,nothing else.
still it is showing me the wait symbol.

please guide for this problem.What can be the solution for this?

Thanks And Regards,
Vijay.
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 5:39am

Hi,

To guide  you, I need reproduce it.  Reprodece it with any our sample/new application and attach here.
Maybe its your internal code show it.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic