Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Controls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Issue creating child nodes in .net

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apoc68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Issue creating child nodes in .net
    Posted: 04 July 2008 at 2:08pm
I am using the xtremesuite pro ver 12 and am having difficulty using the treeview control in a .net winform.  I don't see any treeview samples for vb.net anywhere in the samples directory.

The problem I am having is creating children nodes in the treeview.  I have tried many different methods and I can only get the nodes to appear in the root level as opposed to the child level.

I have tried this
Dim o As New XtremeSuiteControls.TreeViewRelationship
o = TreeViewRelationship.xtpTreeViewChild
oTreeView.Nodes.Add(oNode, o, , "__DummyNode__")

I have tried
oTreeView.Nodes.Add(oNode, TreeViewRelationship.xtpTreeViewChild, , "__DummyNode__")

and also many other ways.  If someone could help me out possibly with a vb.net sample code app that uses a treeview it would be greatly appreciated.

Baldur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 9:26am
If you want to add childs, you must give the index-property for the relationship:

oTreeView.Nodes.Add(oNode.Index, TreeViewRelationship.xtpTreeViewChild, , "__DummyNode__")

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic