Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Controls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problems with ListBox

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote upeters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problems with ListBox
    Posted: 29 May 2008 at 3:42pm
I am having problems with the ListBox component, which is not working as documented. I am currently using the last version of branch 11.x.

Following the documentation, when using the "Selected" property, it should return a collection of all items that are selected. I can't see this at all, all I get is a boolean as response.

When processing the selected items of the ListBox (defined as xtpListMultiSelectSimple), the property "Text" returns always the last selected item, and I never get a chance to retrieve what other fields were selected.

At last, you state that there is a ColumnWidth property, which would allow to set multicolumns. Could somebody please show an example, as this doesn't seem to work at all?

If possible, I would ask you to provide a small example to show how to retrieve the multiple selections. I found nothing in the articles, and the sample code doesn't make use of multiple selections, or multiple columns.

Thank you,
Ulrich
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2008 at 2:55am
Hello,

You need check SelCount property if it > 1, you need loop all items and check
List.Selected(i)
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic