Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Suite Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flatedit doesn't trigger focus of form

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JantjeKeizer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flatedit doesn't trigger focus of form
    Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:47am
Run the attached program.
When you click inside the flatedit control of the inactive form, it doesn't set focus to the form.
This does work with VB's native textbox control.
And this is causing our app to crash. Notice that the activate event of the underlying form is triggered.

20080519_084441_selection_bug.rar
Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:50am
Hi,

Someone did a post about the same issue and again, unbelievable no reply from any of the support members. It's their control and not a single reply

I don't know if you solved your problem regarding the app crash but like I said in the other post the FlatEdit control does fire GotFocus event. You could set the focus to the form in this event. At least it looks like it's working like the MS textbox
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 15.0.2
Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 2
Language: Visual Basic 6.0

Zero replies is not an option....
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 7:19am
Hi,

Thanks,  In next week we will release 12.0.1 with this fix.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 7:58am
Oleg,

Thanks for this reply. I think you will fix all bugs in the near future, I am sure, but members want answers (me included) and no replies means no one is listening to what they want to know. If you would only say that you will look at it or you are on it or you will fix it with next release (or the next after the next or maybe never) at least we would know something.

We are all here just for one thing and that's developing great things with a little help of CodeJock of course

Thank you

Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 15.0.2
Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 2
Language: Visual Basic 6.0

Zero replies is not an option....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic