Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Controls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is there a replacement for ImageList and ...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is there a replacement for ImageList and ...
    Posted: 17 April 2008 at 12:43pm
Hi CJ-Team,

two questions please...

1.)
I see there are some subclassed replacements of the "Windows Common Controls" in the "Xtreme Suite Controls". That's great...

...But I need as last one the ImageList-control!

This last one is the reason, why I must always put the "comctl32.ocx" to all my projects. Some of my controls need the ImageList for binding - so I can't disclaim it.

Is there a API or so to use this from my projects OR can U put this control also to the suite?

2.)
Is there a Splitter-Control anywhere in the Xtreme-Suite?

Thank you
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2008 at 1:26pm

1. We can't put Microsoft's control to our ocx. If we create own your controls will not accept it.

2. No :(
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Jebo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2008 at 1:29pm
OK, but thx 4 fast feedback! ;-)
Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2008 at 1:58am
Hi,

The splitter control you want could be done with DockingPanes. I guess you have controls in a form which will be seperated with splitters. If you add picturebox (with the control in it) to the form and set DockingPaneHistory.PaintManager.ShowCaption to False, you would see only the splitters. 

If you want to drag a control to another area, just set DockingPaneHistory.PaintManager.ShowCaption to true, maybe for creating another layout for the user....      
Jebo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2008 at 5:04am
Wow, that works great!

Thank you Aaron!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic