Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Memory cannot be read

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muldoon96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Memory cannot be read
    Posted: 15 April 2008 at 12:07pm
Hi

I am using CodeJock 11.1.3 with Progress 10.1B.   From time to time our users crash with a 'memory cannot be read' error.  There is absolutely no pattern to this and it is proving very difficult for me to find the cause.  We make use of the CodeJock Commandbars, Docking Pane and ShortcutBar within our Progress application and I have a feeling that these comntrols are somehow involved in this ereror (we did not get the error with an earlier version of our application which did not use CodeJock).

I don't expect anyone to come up with a solution for me from this very poor description, but I was just wondering if anyone else had encountered something similar and whether anyone might be able to point me in the right direction?
Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 8:19am
Hi,

I can't help it, I have to reply on this post otherwise my signature doesn't mean anything

If you get the error Windows will generate a report of the error. Maybe you can locate where the error occured and maybe CodeJock (if the error is caused with CJ controls) will recognize something in the report that will help solving the problem.

If the error occurs several times a day your users won't be happy and you have to tell them that you don't have a solution  Well good luck with your quest.
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 15.0.2
Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 2
Language: Visual Basic 6.0

Zero replies is not an option....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic